Terms & Conditions
The Following are the terms and conditions for using Bellena Fashion and Beauty Magazine. Your use of the website confirms that you agree to all the term and conditions of Bellena.co.uk.
– All the material, posts and information here on Bellena.co.uk is intellectual property of Bellena Fashion and Beauty Magazine and any kind of copy, duplication, republishing and selling of content on this website will be considered unlawful and the user will be liable to damages done to the website.
– The content of Bellena.co.uk republished on other websites and on social networking websites must clearly state that it has been fetched from bellena.co.uk and Bellena Fashion and Beauty Magazine is the original source of the information published.
– The user must not conduct any unlawful and fraudulent activity on the website which damages the website and harms its online reputation. Furthermore, the user should not use the website to store, host, send and transmit spy wares, viruses, Trojan horse and any other material that could damage the website and its users. It will be unlawful and considered as cyber crime.
– Users must not this website for Data Mining, Data Extracting and Data Harvesting without clearly mentioning bellena.co.uk as the source of information. Using website for personal marketing and promotion without the permission of bellena.co.uk is restricted and will be considered unlawful.
– Bellena.co.uk is an information website. It targets fashion and beauty industry. All the news, information and tips are to inform and educate people about different fashion and beauty tips. Users must only use the website for their personal coaching and not for professional use. Bellena.co.uk will not be liable for any kind of damage or harm caused by the inappropriate use of information and tips on food, health, fashion, beauty etc on ballena.co.uk. If you disagree to any of the terms and conditions above please discontinue your use of bellena.co.uk
Editor in chef